- What hazards and safety inspections are
- The frequency with which inspections should occur
- Steps for pre-planning an inspection
- Hazards to look for and guidelines to follow during an inspection
- Helpful strategies for completing an inspection report
- Corrective actions that can be taken to deal with hazards
- Techniques for submitting and presenting recommendations following an inspection
- Follow-up and monitoring activities that must occur after an inspection
Approximately 2 hours
Testing conducted in this online Formal Workplace Inspections course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved on the final exam in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Supplemental materials for this course can be accessed online.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print. This course is recommended to be retaken every 3 years from the course completion date indicated on the certificate.