- The differences between confined and restricted spaces
- Classification systems for confined space entry
- Common confined and restricted space hazards
- Procedures for the assessment, testing, elimination, and control of hazards
- Personal protective equipment requirements for confined space entry
- Permits, logs, communication systems, and emergency response plans required for confined space entry
- Employer, worker, and monitor (tending worker) responsibilities as they relate to confined spaces
Approximately 2 hours
Testing conducted throughout this online Confined Space Entry and Monitor course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 70% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Print materials for this course can be accessed online. It is recommended that participants download the print materials for additional reference to the information presented in the course.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing. The certificate is valid for 3 years from the course completion date indicated on the certificate.