- JHSC Overview
- What a Joint Health and Safety Committee is
- When a JHSC is required
- Committee members selection process
- Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- General and specific requirements of committee members
- JHSC Meetings
- Keeping Records
- Maintaining accurate records, statistics, and reports
- Inspections and Investigations
- Committee member roles in work site inspections and incident investigations
Approximately 60 minutes
Testing conducted throughout this online Joint Health and Safety Committees course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course two times if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.