- The history of medical marijuana in Canada
- The regulatory framework for medical marijuana
- Case law on medical marijuana in the workplace
- The employer’s duty to accommodate medical marijuana and their duty to maintain a safe work environment
- Different forms of accommodation
- How to apply an effective workplace policy on medical marijuana
- The effects of marijuana legalization on the workplace
Approximately 90 minutes
Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Printable resources are available in the form of a comprehensive student manual. The manual is a valuable resource for future use and knowledge retention.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, an online certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.