- The history of medical marijuana in Canada
- The regulatory framework for medical marijuana
- Case law on medical marijuana in the workplace
- The employer’s duty to accommodate medical marijuana and their duty to maintain a safe work environment
- Different forms of accommodation
- How to apply an effective workplace policy on medical marijuana
- The effects of marijuana legalization on the workplace
Approximately 90 minutes
Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Printable resources are available in the form of a comprehensive student manual. The manual is a valuable resource for future use and knowledge retention.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, an online certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
If you have any questions regarding this course or any of the others, please contact us.