- Factors that influence commercial vehicle weight allowances
- The legal load limit, required safety measures, and related exemptions
- Factors that determine the maximum allowable length for a vehicle and load
- The difference between primary highways and local roadways
- Road bans and their impact on you
- Conditions under which an over-dimensional permit must be obtained and used
Approximately 120 minutes
Testing conducted in this online Alberta Commercial Vehicle Weights and Dimensions course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials that further reinforce the information in this course can be accessed online.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.