This online Gas Detection and Nitrogen Awareness course covers the following topics:
- The hazards and characteristics of gases and vapours
- The properties, uses, and dangers of nitrogen
- The difference between gas testing, monitoring, and detection
- Reasons and conditions for testing hazardous atmospheres
- Factors when choosing gas testing equipment
- The proper use of handheld mechanical testers
- The general operation and care of electronic sensors
- Types of electronic monitors
- Zeroing, bump testing, and calibrating electronic monitors
- Proper use and care of personal monitors
Approximately 75 minutes
You must receive a mark of 80% on each chapter in order to pass this course. Each chapter can be repeated as many times as needed in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing. Please note that, in some jurisdictions, additional practical evaluation on equipment may be required to ensure regulatory compliance.
If you have any questions regarding this course or any of the others, please contact us.