- Understanding how fires burn
- The fire triangle
- The fire tetrahedron
- Physical states of fuel
- Types of heat
- The role of oxygen in fires
- Fire classifications
- Fire extinguisher ratings and classifications
- Fire extinguishing agents
- Types of fire extinguishers
- Fire extinguisher inspections
- Basic firefighting procedures
- Controlling fires
Approximately 90 minutes
Testing conducted throughout this online Firefighting & Fire Extinguisher Safety course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing. The certificate is valid for 3 years from the course completion date indicated on the certificate.
If you have any questions regarding this course or any of the others, please contact us.