This Fall Protection (Awareness) course covers the following topics:
- Fall hazards
- Fall protection systems
- Full body harnesses and their five classes
- Connecting hardware and devices
- Shock absorbers
- Maximum arrest force, free fall distance, and clearance
- Basic inspection and care requirements
- How to don a full body harness
- Fall protection plans and rescue planning
Approximately 60 minutes
You must receive a mark of 70% on each chapter in order to pass this course. Each chapter can be repeated as many times as needed in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.