- Roles, rights, and responsibilities of workers and employers
- The OH&S Act and Regulations defined
- Health and safety representation
- Joint Health & Safety Committee duties and powers
- Bill C45 and criminal negligence
- Criminal justice in the workplace
Approximately 2 hours
Knowledge testing is conducted throughout the course. Test questions are designed to reinforce the information presented and must be completed by each participant. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Each participant is allowed to repeat the course twice if the course pass mark has not been achieved on the first attempt.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.