- Vehicles regulated and exempted by the Alberta Hours of Service Regulations
- The four duty statuses of commercial vehicle drivers
- Minimum required off-duty time
- Requirements for using a sleeper berth
- Maximum allowed driving and on-duty hours
- Driving and on-duty exemptions
- Information required on daily logs
- Daily log exemptions
- Daily log possession and retention requirements
- Responsibilities of carriers and drivers
Approximately 50 minutes
Testing conducted throughout this online Provincial Hours of Service (Alberta) course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course two times if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Print materials for this course can be accessed online.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.