This online Telehandler (Variable Reach Forklift) course covers the following topics:
- Telehandler components
- Safety symbols, operator’s manual, and load charts
- Site inspections
- Safe operation around power lines
- Walk-around inspections and function checks
- Legislated requirements for safe operation
- Safe travelling techniques
- The principles of balance and stability
- Centre of gravity
- Lift techniques
- Refuelling, parking, and shutting down a telehandler
Approximately 75 minutes
Testing conducted in this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing. This certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of completion printed on the certificate unless otherwise specified by an employer, legislation, or other authority. For full certification, a practical skills assessment is required.