- The prevalence of alcohol and drug related issues in the workplace today
- Legalities governing “fit-for-work” policies in the workplace
- Wise choices and compliance
- Alcohol and drug work standards
- Actions to take if a worker is suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Consequences for non-compliance
- Reasons why one might be asked to submit to drug and alcohol testing
Approximately 30 minutes
Testing conducted throughout this online Alcohol and Drug Awareness course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
If you have any questions regarding this course or any of the others, please contact us.