- What is WHMIS?
- Components of WHMIS
- WHMIS responsibilities
- How hazardous products enter the body
- Classes of hazardous products
- WHMIS 1988 symbols
- WHMIS 2015 hazard groups and classes
- WHMIS 2015 pictograms
- Supplier and workplace labels
- Consumer labels
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) and Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
- Emergency Actions
- Personal Protective Equipment
Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Online Course Topics
- The requirements for TDG training and certification
- Dangerous goods classification
- Packing groups
- Shipping name
- Compatibility groups
- Placards and UN numbers
- Label requirements
- Safety marks
- Packaging and vessel requirements
- Requirements for documentation
- The ERAP (Emergency Response Assistance Plans)
- Reporting requirements
- TDG schedules
Approximately 4.5 hours
- WHMIS 2015 and 1988: Approximately 60 minutes
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG): Approximately 3.5 hours
Testing conducted in this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
Certficate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
If you have any questions regarding this course or any of the others, please contact us.