This online Respiratory Protection Training course covers the following topics:
- Respiratory hazards
- Types of respirators and when to use them
- Steps for ensuring a proper fit
- Donning your respirator
- User seal checks
- Inspecting your respirator
- Replacing filters and cartridges
- Cleaning and storing your respirator
Approximately 55 minutes
Knowledge testing is conducted throughout the course. Test questions are designed to reinforce the information presented and must be completed by each participant. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Each participant is allowed to repeat the course twice if the course pass mark wasn’t achieved on the first attempt.
Certficate of Completion
Participants who successfully pass the course will be able to print out a certificate of completion through the learning management system.